Research Question: “What are the daily challenges of school guidance counselors?”
Draft Introduction Section should consist of three paragraphs:
- Statement of the Problem
- Purpose of the Study: Including your research question and any terms that need to be defined.
- Significance of the Study
Draft Literature Review Section:
In discussion of each article in your literature review section you should attempt to answer the following questions:
- What was the research question or main topic/issue explore by the authors?
- What method or methods did they use to answer their questions?
- What population was under study/what was the sample size?
- Was the sample adequate in terms of size and representatives (if applicable to the study).
- What were their findings/conclusions?
- What is the major weakness of that study/research?