- Police Chief
- Finance Officer
- Urban Planner
- City Manager
- FBI Director
As the public administrator, in the role you choose, in 750-1,000 words do the following:
- Describe how social responsibility and public interest intersect.
- Analyze your responsibility to stakeholder from an ethical standpoint. Describe how a code of ethics or oath of office for the position you choose informs your ethical responsibilities
- Describe how you will make the decisions necessary to ethically execute your position as a public administrator in the role you choose.
- Create a suggested code of ethics or add to an existing code of ethics for the administrative role chosen.
- Explain why it is essential for you, in this role, to conduct yourself in a legal and ethical manner. How would your failure to conduct yourself in an ethical manner affect various stakeholders you are responsible for?
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.