Write a three-page executive summary that will be sent to executive staff at the healthcare facility in order to make organizational changes and processes at the hospital.
Topics should include:
- The pros and cons of having non-medical staff making medical decisions.
- The importance of the management of resources, including staff, money, and inventory.
- Getting the buy-in of facility staff and administrators with suggested changes.
- 1.Summary provides an extensive list of pros and cons and the application of changes to the hospital setting.
- 2.Summary covers a majority of resources used and delivered in a hospital setting.
- 3.Summary discuss the steps needed to gain the buy-in of hospital staff and administrators.