I don’t know how to handle this Health & Medical question and need guidance.
- An oncology clinical trials coordinator selects a relative for a research study who has the cancer under investigation. The relative is placed in the group receiving the experimental drug.
Identify at least 3 peer-reviewed research articles that relate to the ethical concerns of the chosen scenario or to the process step at which ethical issues may have begun.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes in your own words in which you:
- Identify at what step in the scenario the ethical concern(s) occurred.
- Explain how evidence-based research can eliminate or minimize ethical concerns in the health care industry.
- Compare and contrast research studies and quality management projects as they relate to health care.
- Explain external factors that have an impact on the ethical concern in the scenario.