I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Research current health care management issues and policies affecting special populations. Select one special population from your research and suggested readings to focus on for this assessment.
Submit a 1–2-page paper that evaluates the economic, sociological, and political issues and policies specific to this population. In addition, address the following questions in your paper:
- What are the main issues facing this special population, particularly around access, quality, and cost-effective care?
- What are some public policies that would support the needs of this special population?
- Length: Paper must be 1–2 pages typed and double-spaced, using Times New Roman, 12-point content (length excludes title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list).
- References: Cite at least two references. Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Writing must be free of errors, scholarly, and consistent with expectations for business professionals.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Writing must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list.