I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
To prepare for the assessment, research a health or health care disparity that interests you. Use the Capella University Library and the Assessment Resources to help you get started on your research. Identify at least two scholarly sources that you can use to support your work in this assessment.
For this assessment, develop a 1–2-page summary that explains the disparity you chose in terms of predisposing, enabling, and need factors.
Make sure you answer the following questions in your summary:
- What change in an enabling factor would be most likely to reduce that disparity? Why?
- What impact would the change to the enabling factor have on access to care?
- Length: Paper must be 1–2 pages, typed and double-spaced, using Times New Roman, 12-point content (length excludes title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list).
- References: Cite at least two references. Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Writing must be free of errors, scholarly, and consistent with expectations for business professionals.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Writing must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list.