I’m studying for my Health & Medical class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
III. The Joint Commission (TJC)
1. What is The Joint Commission? What is its Mission? What is its Vision?
2. When, why and for whom were the National Patient Safety Goals (NPSGs) developed?
3. Find and read about the 2017 National Patient Safety Goals. List all of the types of health care facilities which have Patient Safety Goals that were developed by TJC.
4. Access the list of benefits of Joint Commission Accreditation; identify and provide the legal benefit(s) which is/are stated on this list.
5. Access, read and download the 2017 Hospital Patient Safety Goals and complete the following chart.
|Goal||In your own words describe proactive actions which are suggested to use that would help achieve each goal. Answer with complete and grammatically correct sentences.|