Part II: Diet Analysis
Step 1: Creating a Profile
1. Go to the following website: https://cronometer.com/ IMPORTANT: Instructions below apply to the web-based Cronometer application. Do NOT use the mobile device App.
2. Click on Sign Up for Free in the middle of the screen.
- Create your profile by entering your school email and password (8 characters).
- Next, enter your sex, birth date, height, and weight. For females, leave as normal unless you are pregnant or lactating, which can be selected from the drop down menu.
- Click the check box to agree to Terms of Service and click Create Account at the bottom of the screen.
3. Once you have entered the Cronometer site, click on SETTINGS at the top of the screen. Once you open SETTINGS, you will see a drop down for PROFILE. It is here you will see your ACTIVITY LEVEL. Also, the email settings are in the SETTINGS then ACCOUNT tab.