For this critical thinking assignment, compare the main healthcare-related components of the Rio Policy Statement (as found in the article, For a Global Agenda or Post Millennium Development Goals) to the health components of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.
Matida, A. (2016). For a global agenda on post millennium development goals. Ciência & Saúde Coletiva, 21(6).
In your analysis, highlight those components that are in agreement. Also, be sure to include the components where there may be disagreement.
You will develop a written paper including the following sections to organize your writing:
- Rio Policy Statement,
- Saudi Vision 2030,
- Compare and Contrast, and
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The paper should be 5-6 pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
- Formatted according to APA standards.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work with introduction and conclusion and so on.
- Add more citation through the text.
- No plagiarism at all.
- The references not older than 5 years back.