For this final segment of the SLP, consider everything you have learned throughout the SLP and write a paper that addresses the following:
- Explain how you would approach a health education program for the cultural group you have written about for your SLP. Support your choices with scholarly references. You should be able to use the information you found in researching your previous SLP papers.
- Would your program be for the person, extended family, or neighborhood?
- What positive perceptions, enablers, and nurturers would you want to reinforce? What negative ones would you want to try to overcome?
- What positive aspects of cultural empowerment would you want to reinforce? What negative ones would you want to try to overcome? What existential ones would you acknowledge but not try to change?
- What challenges do you foresee in trying to plan and implement health education programs for this cultural group?
Length: 3 pages (excluding the cover page and the reference list).
SLP Assignment Expectations
Assessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric. You can view it under Assessments at the top of the page. Review it before you begin working on the assignment. Your work should also follow these Assignment Expectations.