Step 3: Report about treatment methods.
Write a 500 words to address the following points:
- Describe the treatment used and what occurs during treatment.
- Are there other treatment approaches that might also work? What are they?
- Is the treatment approach supported by research? Describe, if you can, the results of the research done on this treatment approach.
- Compare and contrast this therapy approach with at least one other therapy approach for this problem.
Step 1: Choose a mental disorder.
From this week’s reading, choose a mental disorder or problem you want to study further. For example, you could select depression, anxiety (such as test anxiety or social anxiety), substance abuse, or another issue.
Step 2: Conduct research on treatment options.
Explore the treatment options for the disorder you chose in Step 1. It is recommended that you conduct research through our Online Library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. or use a scholarly internet search. Wikipedia is not allowed.
- Types of Psychological Treatment
- What Is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI)