Each student will select one of the key terms listed below and conduct a search of our University’s online Library resources to find 1 recent peer-reviewed article (ATTACHED TO THIS POST) that closely relate to the concept. Your paper must include the following information in the following format:
: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this
does not countDEFINITION in the word requirement.
SUMMARY: Summarize the article in your own words- this should be in the 150-200-word
range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials, and why we should put any
weight behind his/her opinions, research, or findings regarding the key term. Name the title of
the article and the author(s).
1. Explain why you selected this particular article among all the articles you could have chosen on your selected term.
2. Explain why you agree or disagree with the author’s key positions in the article.
3. Explain how the article was easy or difficult to understand and why?
4. What did the author do well in your opinion? Explain.
5. Describe what you believe the author could have done better in your opinion?
6. What else should the author have included in the article and would the article benefit from a different perspective (such as from a different nationality or different industry or experience perspective). Explain.
7. What other sources or methods could the author have used to improve the research in the article? (Hint: look up the types of qualitative and types of quantitative research methods).
8. What information / in-depth study / or further research should the author focus on as a follow up to this article and why?
9. Explain what audience would gain the most benefit from your selected article and how they could apply it in their professional lives.
10. What did you personally gain from this article and how has it shaped your thinking on the topic?
11. What are the conflicting or alternative viewpoints of the author’s position? Or What additional research backs up and confirms or adds to the author’s position? (Hint: this will require you to find another peer-reviewed article that challenges, confirms, or adds to, or provides a different perspective to your chosen article.)